We are delighted that you are interested in becoming a member of the Junior League of Cincinnati (JLC). The JLC has a rich tradition of community service dating back more than 95 years. Our reach within the community is far and wide and can be seen in organizations like Fernside, ProKids, the Cincinnati Art Museum docent program, and the Cincinnati Fire Museum, to name a few. You can find out more about our current community initiatives here.
The JLC was built upon a cornerstone of affecting positive community change with the collective power of trained women volunteers. We hope that you will join our membership and help us continue that tradition within Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Benefits of Membership:
Training for effective community leadership and personal development
– Insight into community needs and strategies to dealing with them
– Exposure to the administration of nonprofit agencies
– Opportunities for utilizing your skills and for developing new ones
– Opportunities to volunteer in the community through well organized projects
– Access to new friends and new ideas
– Membership meetings with educational speakers (community leaders, motivational speakers and others)
– Participation in exciting fundraisers and special events
– Ability to transfer your membership to Leagues in other cities if you move
As you consider your application, please give careful thought to our member qualifications. All JLC candidates should possess and demonstrate a commitment to:
– Community Service
– Bettering Our Community
– Developing Personal Potential to Affect Community Change
– All candidates for the incoming new member class must be at least 21 years of age. Please note, there is no maximum age to join the JLC.
– All candidates are required to uphold the responsibilities of membership and adhere to the JLC’s regulations, policies and procedures, as well as strive to fulfill the obligations asked of each member.
Next step: Become a Member
Please contact email@example.com with questions.