The Spring edition of Perspectives Magazine available for download here!
Inside this edition:
- Hear from 2022-2023 President, Kate Fortlage, as she recaps her Presidential year
- Find out who our Annual Award winners were at our 103rd Annual Meeting
- Read a recap of our second year of partnership with Family Nurturing Center
- Get a sneak peak at our Strategic Plan Overview for 2023-2026
- Learn about our long lasting partnership with The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati and their plans for Emery Theatre
- Take a deep dive into what Yashna Patel carries in her JLC tote!
- Devour all of the details from the Spring Fashion Show: Silhouette
- Revisit the “America’s Truth: Cincinnati” Documentary night with the DEIB Committee and find out how you can go deeper
- Catch the highlights from the Volunteer Appreciation night hosted by the CandO Committee
- Get the details on our new Columbia Center tenant, The Oakley Soap Co!
- Explore the future of fundraising with our new VP of Fund Development
- Recount the JLC’s first Holi celebration and enjoy the colorful imagery