The Summit Country Day School is inviting the community to its free, 10th Annual Early Childhood Education Symposium on Saturday, October 28. JLC Members will be there to hear the latest brain-based research on how children learn, participate in a variety of workshops, and listen to an exciting keynote by Dr. Michele Borba on “Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All About Me World.” (There’s even a teen session for an older child audience!)
Workshop topics include:
- More Curious, Intelligent & Intense: How Do We Parent or Teach a Gifted Child?
- Helping Young Children Cope with Anxiety
- Hands-on Activities Building Creativity and Resilience
- Raising and Teaching Our Young Children to Be Inclusive
- Music: For Your Child’s Mind, Body and Soul
The Summit Country Day School
10th Annual Early Childhood Education Symposium
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Doors open at 8:00 a.m.
Keynote address at 8:30 a.m.
Closing Session at 12:00 p.m.